The New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center approach is patient-centered care. The Department of Radiation Oncology provides radiation therapy in a compassionate and supportive environment for patients and families facing cancer. We strive to offer every patient and family member an experience that is above and beyond what one might expect in hospital care.
We believe no matter the circumstances, each patient is an individual, with unique needs and concerns. Our mission is to provide the best medical care and service in a spiritual environment. Our mission keeps you – our patient and our guest – at the forefront of all we do.
For an appointment, consultation or second opinion, please call:
Fax (212) 746-8749
Interpreter Services are available.
What to Bring
On the day of your consultation, please bring:
- The completed and signed forms listed below
- Insurance cards
- A list of all your medications and dosages
- Medical records and reports (only if requested by us; normally. We will obtain these from your referring physician)
- A completed advanced directive, if you have one
- A trusted friend or family member to participate in the consultation, if you wish.